Thursday, September 23, 2010

Jessica + Marco

What can I say about Jessica and Marco? They are just so stinking cute together. Jess has danced her whole life and now owns a dance studio. Because of that she is used to being in front of the camera and knew just how to pose. Marco was a little nervous - being the inexperienced of the two - but he proved to be a natural as well :) They are such a sweet couple and I'm really looking forward to their wedding. They told me a few of the details from their big day and it's going to be amazing....




It was nice shooting at Webster's Falls again - such a beautiful location!




If you saw my last engagement session you know that my sister - Tracy (of Father's Eye Photography) joined me for the day. She got these shots while I was getting the other angle... I just love them.




Jess + Marco: It was fun taking your photos and getting to know you - I'm really looking forward to your wedding! Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment