Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ian + Tracy

It's been a while since I posted... explanation: we took the month of August off. Not entirely off, we weren't lazing around or anything, but we only had one wedding. I'm not going to lie, it was a nice break, but now we're into my favorite season of the year and I'm so excited to get back to it! And what a great way to start: shooting Ian and Tracy's wedding. We shot Tracy's sister (Denise's) wedding earlier this year and it was so nice to see so many familiar faces and work with this great family again.

The flowers were gorgeous...



So was the bride!


Tracy's parents are truly wonderful people...



Ian is a big fan of Nascar - and this is his favorite driver... so naturally he was in the wedding party. He even walked down the aisle with the guys! (He kind of looks like Patrick Dempsey if you ask me :)







Congratulations Tracy and Ian! You two make a fantastic couple and we had so much fun shooting your wedding :)

1 comment: