Monday, July 5, 2010

Derek + Erin: Engaged!

Erin and I have been friends since high school. Since grade 10 to be exact. She was my style icon back then. You see, Erin's older sister (Jill) lived in Toronto and knew all the latest trends - therefore Erin was always "way ahead" of all us country bumpkins at HSS. Maybe that's why she had to switch to a "trendier" city school in grade 11... where she met the love of her life: Derek. And now here they are, 10 years later, engaged - I am so looking forward to their wedding... they were so fun and natural in front of the camera!

Erin suggested Webster's Falls for the engagement photo's. It was my first time there - what an amazing spot!


Erin's fav boy (back in the day) was Freddie Prinze Jr.... Don't you think Derek looks like him?

Isn't my friend GORGEOUS?





Derek, you did a great job picking this beautiful ring... and you did a great job picking this amazing girl! Congratulations you two!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Erin's engaged! Beautiful pictures, beautiful couple! Derek really does resemble Freddy Prinze Jr! Beth, these pictures are amazing! Are you doing their wedding pictures too?
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linds :) I really hope to do their wedding photo's... just waiting for them to set a date. They are planning a destination wedding so if everything works out I should be doing them :)

    ReplyDelete