Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Michael + Nicole

This is my first attempt at wedding videography. I thought it might be something I'd like to get into, so I told my sisters (who have their own photography businesses) to let me know if any of their brides would be interested in having me come and experiment with video at their weddings. I'm so glad Angie hooked me up with Nicole for this experience. It was the perfect wedding for me to learn at, and she and Michael were the perfect couple to make a great video. It was a high energy, fun-filled day. I hope I captured it well and did their day the justice it deserves. There is a big learning curve for me going from photography to video, and I really appreciate Michael and Nicole for letting me practise on them :)


The quality is better if you watch the video right on my vimeo account - you can do this by clicking the title "Michael & Nicole" under the video.

 
Michael & Nicole from Beth Vanderwier on Vimeo.

1 comment: