Friday, October 1, 2010

Jeremy + Jenelle

Mark comes from a huge Dutch family. Huge. I'm not gonna lie: I have a hard time remembering who's who... but Mark's cousin, Jeremy, made a lasting impression a few years ago. We were invited to a dinner party hosted by Mark's Aunt Katie and Jeremy was the chef. Jeremy can cook... I'm not even going to try to describe the meal, just know that it was course after course of amazingness. It is very unusual to come across a Dutch man who can cook, I guess this makes Jeremy a very unusual Dutch man :) That night he had the assistance of a cute little sous chef: Jenelle.... and today, his sous chef became his wife.

Jeremy and Jenelle did a "first look". It was such a beautiful moment when they saw each other for the first time.











Jeremy and Jenelle: I am so happy for you. You make such a sweet couple! Thanks for letting us capture your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment